How does Evaporative Cooling Work?
Evaporative cooling has many factors, which are driving interest in this technology. Among these are:
* Environmentally friendly Evaporative Cooling versus environmental concerns of refrigerants used in mechanical refrigeration.
* Improved indoor air quality through the air washing nature of evaporative cooling.
* Low energy usage versus mechanical refrigeration enhances your energy management and saves money.
* Low operational costs makes evaporative cooling a great alternative to traditional ventilation-only systems.
* Transportable Evaporative Cooling can reduce overall cooling requirements on systems which are struggling with capacity due to increased outdoor air or internal load requirements.